Dresses

Misshaped Minds







Alex & Chloe has been one of my favorite jewelry designers for the past three years now! They have created some of the most interesting and wicked pieces. To call it wearable art... is an understatement.
They have also branched off in different directions such as clothing and sunglasses, with interesting, dark and creative designs. They will always remain cool in my books.
They have come out with a new necklace collection titled "Tar" which is distorted sea shells and "tribalesque" pieces done over in tar and on silver chains.
Above are some of my favorite pieces but there was so many.It became super hard to pick just a few when I want it all!

Check out there website and there news page, where they show all their featured jewelry, its like
a "wheres waldo" of their collections.

Alex & Chloe
Alex & Chloe news

Pictures courtesy of alex & chloe

1 comment:

Julio Cesar said...

Oh, I love these!! I love the runway silhouette necklaces, I want the Gareth Pugh one, fourth one down.

Calgary Fashion Followers

With Love From Montreal

With Love From London, England

Passionately Watching