Dresses

Liberty Re-Imagined

I go out of my way to get to Edmonton at least once a season solely to spend my time (and money) at Gravity Pope's clothing store, Tailored Goods. From Robert Geller glasses to Peter Jensen sweaters- and everything in-between- Tailored Goods never fails to impress. And never more than this season!



I got an excited phone call from a friend this morning informing me that my prayers had been answered- Liberty of London prints used in a collaboration with French design house Cacharel! Once the go-to prints of Carnaby Street during the swinging sixties, today Liberty of London has stepped up their signature floral prints while keeping true to the original feel. Cacharel has used vintage prints in lovely blues, pinks, peaches, and navies in it's Spring/Summer 09 collaboration with Liberty. The best news- Tailored Goods is carrying several of the collection's dresses, tops, and famous blouses! Edmonton, here I come!!!



2 comments:

Kimleestar said...

Oh my gosh take me with you I am obsessed with E-town these days!

Franco said...

oh! patterns of flower are found in each big firms this season, what a burden!...but I like it....:P

http://www.MESBONNESRAISONS.blogspot.com

Calgary Fashion Followers

With Love From Montreal

With Love From London, England

Passionately Watching