Dresses

Covet Spring




*Covet Fall 2008

This past summer I headed east for a quick week in Montreal. I spent massive amounts of time on St. Catherine's Street but for some reason didn't find Fly Boutique until middle of the week. I bought a few things and chatted with the owner, Arianna, about some of the local designers she carried. One that intrigued me was Covet, a Montreal based brand that uses natural fibers. Arianna didn't have much left of their Spring/Summer 08 (it was the first week of August) so she told me she would call me when she got the Fall collection in.

I went back in on the Sunday and it was really tough. I was broke beyond belief (I spent some of my scholarship on this trip - it was bad), but I couldn't help myself and I tried on some items. Check out the Facebook Fan Page for more shots snapped at Fly. I was happy to find out that Leo Boutique carries Covet and I'm looking forward to the day the Spring 09 collection comes in.They've recently posted some photos of their Spring 09 collection in their Facebook group and I am so excited for what they have. Especially the pants featured for the season, they look comfy beyond believe and oh so stylish.

* Covet Spring 2009



Photo Credits: Graeme Mitchell for Covet

No comments:

Calgary Fashion Followers

With Love From Montreal

With Love From London, England

Passionately Watching