Even though the application deadline has passed, the show is giving ladies across the nation a last chance to apply for the 3rd season of Canada's Next Top Model brought to you by Bankable Productions, the successful production company owned by supermodel and talk show host Tyra Banks. There will be open casting calls at malls in 5 major cities.
The cities that will host casting calls this January are:
- Vancouver - January 16, 2009
- Edmonton - January 18, 2009 - West Edmonton Mall
- Halifax - January 20, 2009
- Montreal - January 22, 2009
- Toronto - January 23, 2009
Minimum requirements are:
- You must be a Canadian or a permanent resident of Canada
- You must be at least five feet and eight inches. (5' 8") (173cm in height.
So if you think you have the skills and stamina to go up against Canada's "Master of Esthetic" Jay Manuel and his team of professionals to be Canada's Next Top Model, get practicing that walk, pout and poses because Canada's Next Top Model is looking for you!
Good luck ladies!
Image courtesy of Model Resource.ca