Dresses

Theo Does Milan and Moves On To Paris.

Prada Fall 09

If you've been a follower of this blog then you will know that Theo Hall is probably one of the few models that I go goo goo for!!!
It's honestly really amazing to see models go from the street (there are many shots of Theo from my days of street photography) to the runways, I cannot explain how much love Calgary Fashion has for him!
Spotted on the streets by Len Mastaler, owner of I Model Management in Calgary, Theo really has hit the nail on the head with the big names of the fashion world!
Last year was a major year for Theo as the modeling world would say and to be honest I cannot say I am surprised. Who will he walk for in Paris?? You just have to wait and see! :P

Links

Check out Theo's Profile at I Model Management
Calgary Introduces Theo Hall

No comments:

Calgary Fashion Followers

With Love From Montreal

With Love From London, England

Passionately Watching